Welcome to SHARE
This site provides important and timely information to the Cornell community about sexual harassment, assault, gender discrimination and other related forms of violence. It also offers information about the SHARE partners who provide services, support, reporting options, education, and advocacy.
As you explore the SHARE site, you will find a wide range of information. You can call upon any of the offices listed to learn more about available resources and response options. SHARE strives to be a comprehensive resource on sexual assault and related violence, one which can provide some initial options and direction for those who need support and assistance after an incident.
Quick Guide to Cornell Resources
Confidential Care & Support
- Gannett Health Services: medical care and counseling for Cornell students
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP): counseling for Cornell employees
- Victim Advocacy: assistance for any member of the Cornell community who has been the victim of a crime or other traumatic incident
- Other resources
- Read New York State’s Student Bill of Rights
- Cornell Police
- Office of the Judicial Administrator
- Title IX Coordinators: To contact a Title IX coordinator, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a response during business hours.
Cornell University will not tolerate sexual abuse, rape, sexual assault, domestic violence, intimate partner violence, stalking, sexual coercion, or other forms of sexual violence by or against students, staff, faculty, alumni or visitors. We share the responsibility for creating a safer, more caring campus culture in which bias, harassment, and violence have no place—and every member of our community is free to flourish.