- Under the leadership of the Skorton Center for Health Initiatives at Gannett Health Services, Wingman 101 provides presentations for college men, and other prevention information for the broader campus community: (607) 255-4782
- Cornell Women’s Resource Center offers student programs and events including Consent Ed, V-Day activities, and Love Your Body Day: (607) 255-0015
- Every1Campaign is a student effort designed to raise awareness that sexual assault is a problem that affects everyone. They hope to make “Everyone part of the solution.”
- The Cornell Student Assembly (SA) has provided important leadership in raising awareness and bringing individuals and organizations together to shape a positive campus climate and combat bias, harassment, and violence.
- Advocacy Center of Tompkins County: in addition to providing direct service, this Ithaca non-profit organization has been a long-standing leader in raising awareness, promoting individual and community safety, and providing outreach programs around the full array of issues related to sexual misconduct.
Resources for education and training
- Cornell Police Crime Prevention Unit: crime-prevention and public safety outreach programs and services
- Department of Inclusion and Workforce Diversity: general information on education and resources
- Office of the Judicial Administrator: student training and education
- Workforce Policy and Labor Relations for education and training on avoiding harassment and discrimination, such as Respect@Cornell, an educational program for all Cornell faculty and staff members, creating awareness of Cornell University’s expectations around sexual harassment, including sexual misconduct, avenues for sharing information, and obligations under Title IX. Call (607) 254-7232 or email email@example.com
We know others are hard at work on campus and in the Ithaca community. If your organization should be listed here, please provide information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.