Examples of sexual misconduct include:
- Someone engaged you in sexual activity when you were intoxicated and unable to provide consent.
- Someone assumed your consent for one intimate act was license to engage in other such acts, and therefore took advantage of you.
- Someone did not respect your stated “no” and persisted in making sexual advances toward you.
- You felt you didn’t have a choice in a situation and were not able to say “no.”
- Your supervisor, professor, teaching assistant, or adviser touched you in an intimate way or made other sexual advances.